Monday, August 3, 2009

What if the same debt is being reported by more than one company?

Is it legal for the same debt to be reporting on your credit report by more than one company. Such as if it was given to a collection agency who then gave it to another?

What if the same debt is being reported by more than one company?
No, not legal if all showing open and delinquent. Once the debt sells they should show it as a chargeoff.





Write each of the companies and ask for proof of debt. Once they can't give it to you write them back and demand they remove it from your credit report
Reply:Hi,





I used "Credit Solution" to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58% .It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News.Check it out here:


http://tighturl.com/683


No comments:

Post a Comment