Monday, April 20, 2009

How can I get into the debt and judgment collection business?

I%26#039;ve read a bit about opportunities in the debt and judgment collection business. How can I become a collector? Do I need a degree? Do I need a license? Is it realistic for an individual to break into this business?

How can I get into the debt and judgment collection business?
Try working for a debt collection agency first.


They are always advertising for new people.


Then, once you have tried it, you can proceed with getting the licenses, etc.
Reply:Debt Collections and Judgment Collections are two different businesses. First familiarize yourself with:


The Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Credit Billing Act, etc.


We specialize in Court Judgment Collection - Ben@UncollectedJudgmentCash.co... Report Abuse


purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment