Saturday, April 18, 2009

What is the easiest way consolidate debt and finance a home?

My credit score is not that good but I have a good paying job had to send family tons of money I live in a home now i rent with the buy option is there any company that will pay off my debts and finance my home that i have been living in for two years so that i can get out of debt is this possible.

What is the easiest way consolidate debt and finance a home?
It will depend on how much the home appraises for. You could possibly come out with extra money to pay off debts if the equity is there. If you are a member of a credit union, ask a loan officer.
Reply:There are lots of companies that can help. I recommend you visit www.totaldebtsolutionsllc.com and fill out the free evaluation form; it takes like 30 seconds. They can recommend some combination of debt settlement and refinance options quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment