Saturday, April 18, 2009

How long is a debt outstanding in the uk?

Meaning how many years do they have to collect on a debt before it is legally considered defunct.

How long is a debt outstanding in the uk?
You must always be careful with credit cards, car loans, mortgages and debt consolidation. Persoanlly, I was in debt of over $100,000 at one point in time, roughly 4 years ago. I am proud to say I am now DEBT FREE. It is very confusing on what to pay first how to chop down your debt, but there is a lot of good content out there to help. I have also started my own blog to help people out by talking about what I think is important. Check it out sometime!





http://credit-and-loans.blogspot.com/
Reply:I think it%26#039;s 7 years. But if someone %26quot;buy%26quot; the debt, they cannot collect it through the Cort%26#039;s. But unsecured loans can be put on to you house, making the secured!


No comments:

Post a Comment